Windows is most widely used operating system around the world. Most of the users prefer Windows operating system in their desktops and laptops, as it has user friendly interface, best graphical user interface, and many other advanced features. Microsoft has developed and introduced different versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 98, XP, 2000, server 2003 and 2008, Windows Vista, 7, and Windows 8, etc. Even though, it has several advanced features, it does not promise safety of your data. In some circumstances, you may lose your important files from Windows hard drive.
Don’t get tensed in such situation, because you can recover files by using reliable software package. However you must take care in choosing the software package, as using unrecognized software package will corrupt or delete all your files. One of the simplest and best tools you can use is Data Recovery Windows software to recover deleted or lost files from Windows operating system because this software is reviewed and recommended by many industrial experts. This tool is designed by experienced software architects, which can scan the Windows operating system easily to recover Windows files.
Reasons for deletion or loss of files on Windows System:
Accidental Deletion: When you are deleting unwanted files using Shift + Delete option to reduce the occupied space in your system. If you mistakenly delete some important files then you may encounter severe data loss.
Hard Drive Crash: The hard drive of your Windows system may get crash due to severe virus attack, long usage of the drive, bad sectors, etc. If your hard disk gets crashed then you can’t access any files from the hard drive.
Virus Attack: This is the common reasons behind data loss from Windows system. If virus enters into your Windows system then it leads to files system corruption and makes the file inaccessible.
Unintentional Format: You may unintentionally format Windows hard drive partition instead of formatting some other partition. As a result you will lose data from that partition.
Other Reasons: Improper shutdown of system, power surge, by using third party tools, etc. are some of the reasons behind the deletion or loss of data from Windows system.
- Don’t use the drive after data loss.
- If you lose data from any drive then don’t format or reformat it.
- Use updated Antivirus to make your Windows system free from virus attack.
Features of Data Recovery Windows software:
- Using Data Recovery Windows software, you can get back all types of Windows files such as videos, documents, photos, etc.
- This software is capable of recovering Windows files from almost all versions of Windows operating system such as Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2007, Windows 7, Windows 8, etc.
- By using this utility, you can recovers Windows files from all types of storage device such as memory card, pen drive, hard drive, memory stick, FireWire drive, SSD drive, MMC card, xD card, flash drive, RAID drive, SD card, etc.
- By using this software, you can view the recovered files in file type and data type view.
- Technical team is available 24*7 to support customer via email, live chat, etc in order to solve their queries regarding this software.
- It can recover Windows files from NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS+, ExFAT partitions.
- This software supports various file formats such as MP4, MP3, M4A, JPEG, PNG, GIF, CRW, X3F, JPG, ARW, RAW, CR2 and many more.