Secure Digital card could be the small size SD card that’s built to offer huge amount of data as portable media device with compact size. It can store various kinds of files also it uses a flash memory to save those data that will not require any constant power supply to retain it. SD card measures 32 x 24 x 2.1 mm, weighs nearly 2grams and offers space for storing beginning from 16MB to some gigabytes. SD card provides many advantages in storing data and can be mounted easily on several forms of devices like camera, camcorders, mp3’s, mobile phones, music players, smart phones, etc.
Sometimes files stored on the SD card get deleted due to our mistake or third party application. Assume that you’ve gotten an SD card that you used on your trip with your friends last week. To take the backup of some important pictures you connected it to your system for storing in safe and secured way. But while saving them for the system you disconnected the SD card. Later when you reevaluated Files you are astounded to find there weren’t available over card. You were not able to find those pictures from that destination due to such termination. Those files lost their grounds due to such termination and have not saved the destination location. Don’t worry you’ll be able to recover pictures from SD card by utilizing the SD card recovery software that supports to find lost or deleted pictures in the Files.
A few of the other scenarios for loss of files in the SD card are mentioned below
- Inadvertent deletion of files using “Erase all” option: If you select “Erase all” option accidentally through the SD card which can be coupled to the system this will delete all the media files kept in it which results in huge loss of data.
- Loss of data due to Formatting: Once you format the SD card accidentally without having a suitable backup of files which is essential than the formatting process deletes all files and folders from SD card which results in huge data loss.
- Corrupted SD card: If the SD card is connected to the system, if it displays an error message memory is full then it would be due of SD card corruption. Your card may also get corrupted for reasons like virus invasion, file system corruption etc. In such circumstances, you may lose accessing to your files on SD card which ends up in huge loss of data.
You could have lost your files due to above mentioned scenario or other reasons at the same time. But absolutely nothing to worry much since you can restore lost or deleted files through the use of SD card recovery software.This software also has the ability retrieve formatted memory card, SD card, MMC, mini Facts and also other external devices.
Other features of this software
• This software can restore different types of music files of assorted popular formats like MP3, WAV, MIDI, MP4 etc.
• The software doesn’t alter the original file and for that reason keep up with the original file name after recovery as well as sorts out your recovered data on such basis as file name, size along with other attributes.
• This tool is not only limited for Windows but also for Mac OS as it recovers photos from formatted Mac volumes having HFS+, HFSX file systems on Mac OS X including Leopard, Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
• This software comes with an In built “Find” part of the program enables you to seek a fastidious files about the base of file name, location, size, date of creation and file extension.
You’ll be able to download free trial version of this recovery software and install it restore your lost files after connecting SD card with the help of card reader it is also possible to revitalize its photo files.