“Hi All!! I had 3 partitions in my Windows 7 based laptop and among them one of the partitions had most of the junk files which I wanted to remove from the laptop, thus I decided to format the partition. But, while selecting the partition I had selected the wrong partition and formatted it. Due to this recklessness, I lost all the important data from Windows 7 formatted partition. Hence can anyone inform me how to undo formatted files from my Windows 7 based laptop? Please assist me as I am in the crucial situation and I am in much need of those lost files. I am eagerly waiting for positive response!”
Unintentional formatting of partition can result in loss of huge amount of data. Moreover this type of situations usually occurs due to carelessness and unfamiliarity towards the Operating System. However, these kinds of situations usually occur due to unavoidable situations, but what about the data that is lost from Windows 7 hard drive due to accidental format? Should the user assume that the data is lost forever and it cannot be recovered again? No! Don’t ever think like that. The data which is lost due to format can be recovered easily by making use of undo format tool that perfectly performs the task of formatted file recovery in few minutes. It is considered as the most recommended program by many industry experts to undo formatting in Windows 7 in a very short amount of time.
When does a user format partition?
The following are some of the reasons for users to format partition on Windows 7 hard drive.
- If the Windows 7 hard drive partition is severely infected by virus, then whole functionality of the device will get corrupted. Thus a user who is frustrated might opt for formatting the drive in order to overcome from virus infection. Hence, if the user formats the partition without having proper backup then it can result in loss of data from Windows 7 drive.
- Bad sectors will be created for every improper termination, sudden shutdown and indecent usage of computer. Thus, if more number of bad sectors are created on drive then most of the data becomes inaccessible on the drive. When these kind of undesirable things happen on the device then user may get annoyed and format the whole drive which can solve the problem of bad sectors but this sort of incidence may result in huge data loss.
- Windows 7 is unfamiliar to most of the user thus this unfamiliarity can be the main cause for improper usage. At times, improper usage can result in major configuration changes resulting in breakdown of computer. This kind of failures or breakdown of computer can be only solved by formatting the computer
- While re-installing the new OS, user may decide to re-format the partition in order to add or re-size the partition. Therefore, if the user performs re-formatting of hard drive without having proper back up of important files then it might leads to inaccessible or unreadable of files from formatted partition.
These were some of the major reasons for user to format the Windows 7 hard drive / partition. Thus, if the essential files get deleted or lost from Windows 7 due to format, then the user can make use of formatted file recovery software to undo format Windows 7 hard drive.
Striking Features of Undo Format Software:
- This restoration tool has the capability to recover many types of files such as video files, audio files, archives, images, documents, application files etc. Additionally, this software allows you to add or edit file signature of the files that you want to undo format Windows 7 partition.
- There might be some files which cannot be read due to improper formatting but this recovering tool allows user to undo those files without any difficulty.
- It supports formatted drive recovery on different interfaces of hard drives such as SATA, SCSI, SSD and IDE.
- This retrieval application can undo lost files from file system such as FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS and NTFS5.
- With the usage of this reliable recovery software, you can undo files which are lost due to formatting from various brands of external hard drive such as Seagate, Transcend, Buffalo, Sony, Samsung, WD, Maxtor and many others.
- Unformat software consists of Save Recovery Session which enhances user to resume the recovery process once you undo the required files. It also ensures that user doesn’t need to re-scan the files again.
- Once the users undo the formatted data from Windows 7, it can be sorted on the basis of file name, file size, date and file location. Also, user can preview the recovered files before storing into any desired location.
- This software can be installed and perfectly utilized well in key versions of Windows Operating System such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 2003 and 2008 to perform undo task from formatted Windows 7 hard drive / partition.