Microsoft Office Outlook is most popular application for sending and receiving emails and it is preferred by the many users around the world. Email is the primary mode of Outlook along with that user can also use different attributes like contacts, remainders, tasks, calendars and many more to keep the track of their clients. From the time, when user configures their account with Outlook, it stores all the information on PST file. PST file stands for Personal Storage Table.
However, there are some situations in which users unable to access their Outlook profile due to corruption or damage of PST file. Because of this many users ends up with loss of data from their Outlook profile account. User may get tense and little bit confused about the data that are present in the Outlook profile. If the damage or corruption to the PST file is minor then it can be repaired with the help of Microsoft’s inbuilt inbox repair tool Outlook known as Scanpst.exe. Suppose, if the damage occurs to the PST file is severe then sometimes Scanpst fails to resolve.
After facing this kind of issue they may try to search the solution to fix PST file. Then, does not worry there is good news for you reading this all your queries will be sort out easily without any difficulty. Here in this blog, I am going to give brief introduction on the most reliable way for repairing corrupt PST file. One such tool is Inbox Repair Tool Outlook Software is advanced and effective program that is capable to repair damage or corrupted PST file. Since Microsoft Outlook PST file corruption mainly occurs due to several reasons. Here I am describing some of the list of possible errors which causes PST file corruption or damage and these errors prevent users from accessing their Outlook profile account.
What are the factors behind for corrupting the Outlook PST file?
- If your system gets infected by the harmful or suspicious program like Trojan, viruses. Then, there might be a chance of corruption or damage to the Outlook PST file which is stored in system hard drive.
- Sometimes, you might have compact Outlook information to save the memory space occupation, if this process is done inappropriate way or any kind error encounters then the PST file may be get harmed. Thus, it will lead to loss of data.
- When the Outlook PST file exceeds the fixed size limits then it may corrupted due to oversized PST file. It may stop responding and then you may lose all the access to emails and other information.
- Microsoft Outlook PST files which are transferred over unreliable network links which will results in corruption of PST file.
- There may be some other cases for corruption or damage of PST file which includes improper termination of Microsoft Outlook, fault in Microsoft Outlook application synchronization problems with Microsoft Exchange server, etc.
Irrespective of data lose situation, in order to overcome from above stated circumstances and need to fix the problem you can make use of Inbox Repair Tool Outlook Software. It repairs error generated in the Outlook inbox folder created on different versions of Outlook 2010, 2007, 2003, etc. With the aid of Outlook repair tool inbox you can effortlessly fix corrupt PST file on all the versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Vista, Windows 7, XP, and more.